Thursday, May 30, 2013

Swoon Thursday #8: Good Vibrations S.L Scott

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yabound hosts Swoon Thursday- click picture to see their post.

Here is how it works...
{From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!}

My swoon worthy moment is from

Good Vibrations by S.L Scott

Release Date: June 4

Synopsis
I grab her exploring finger just as it reaches my happy trail—a trail that if I let her wander down further will lead us to do things we can’t take back. Things like three-word phrases being confessed that would end me if I was rejected. Things like selfishly wanting to own her body and doing things to her that would make my fantasies blush. And things like making her promises too soon that won’t do either of us any good. She makes me want a future that’s not possible, and one I don’t deserve.

Listening to my ego got me into this situation. Will listening to my heart get me out?


And now for my swoon scene ( This is an ARC provided by AToMR Tours)

~'He turns around and looks me in the eyes, puzzled, as if he doesn't know what to do about me. Then he's in motion, rushing forward, his mouth crashing into mine. There's no asking and definitely nothing polite about this kiss. It's needy—he's needy—and I inwardly smile that I've made Mr. Smooth desperate for me. 

My body reacts and I become just as needy in return. I wrap my arms around his neck without warning, struggling to hold the wine glass in the other. When our tongues meet, he backs me through the open doorway, taking my glass from my hand. I'm dazed, lost in desire for his sexy, heated body against mine. His hands glide over my ribs and down my hips then back up to the sides of my breasts where they linger. 

My breathing picks up, the anticipation for what's to come, building deep within me.'~

I just started this book but oh may is it a swoon worthy book. I'm loving Good Vibrations! I hope you check it out! ( a full review will be posted on June 11th I hope you stop by to check it out!) What is your swoon? Let me know in the comments down below :) XO Brenna

17 comments:

  1. Ooooh steamy Brenna! I'm glad you're liking this one! I also have it for review so I'll be getting to it soon.

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's a good one Jessica! I can't put it down and when your house is a mess that is kind of bad..lol

      Delete
  2. Wow!! That is HAWT!! ...lost in desire for his sexy, heated body.... love it!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is gorgeous! Love that swoon! Impolite kisses are the best kind!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore that swoon! The first paragraph is so sweet and energy-charged! And the cover of this book is so pretty! I passed up on the tour (I see your tour review is on June 11th), but I hope you enjoyed this book! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the swoon! I've never heard of this book, but it sounds great! :)

    My swoon: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Swoon :D! I love the cover of this book, and I think I might have to add this to my TBR pile.

    My Swoon: http://kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-3-bound-by-prophecy-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo! Great Swoon! And I love the cover and title!

    My Swoon from A Shade of Blood by Bella Forrest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh the Swoony desire! I love this swoon, and how the guy who's usually "smooth," is desperate for the girl he wants! I'm on this tour too, and am so excited to read Good Vibrations! My review day is June 15th! When is yours? Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-20.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. Under the Du 7 College Admission has been published. Candidate & Student first & Easily Apply this Du Seven College Admission. Government web: DU 7 College Admission. https://allresultsall.com/du-affiliated-college-honours-admission/

    ReplyDelete
  10. examresultub.com is an extensive educational portal. Students, parents,
    teachers and educational institute can get Board Exam Result,
    Admission, Academic Result, Career, Study Material for Assignments,
    Institutes and latest Educations News in Bangladesh.


    Exam Result:
    BPSC is published the bcs exam result 2021 on bpsc.gov.bd result website- https://examresulthub.com/

    Bangladesh Education Board is published the hsc exam result 2021 online on examresulthub.com.
    Download the full marksheet with number from here- https://examresulthub.com/hsc-result/


    The Ministry of Education has published hsc admission result 2021 for admission in higher secondary level in Bangladesh.


    Full Resources:
    https://examresulthub.com/sitemap/


    official website:
    examresulthub.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 41st bcs preliminary exam result 2021: BCS Preliminary exam results will be published on their official website bpsc.gov.bd very soon. Candidates can exam results from their official website as well our website visit- jobnewsbd24.com.
    Exam Result:
    Also check- GST Admission Result has been published their official website, Guccho Admission Result released very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. NID Card Download 2021: Those who for NID Card Application but have not received NID Card now. They can visit the Bangladesh Election Commission Office through download National Identity Card (NID) collect template use. Also our website method you know every process. so follow to our website- jobnewsbd24.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. National University NU Vaccine Registration NU Registrar issued a notice in this regard on Wednesday, which was also published on the university website- nu.edu.bd

    ReplyDelete
  14. Assista ao último vídeo do Quanto Mais Vida Melhor 14/01/2022 Completo online. Novela exclusiva da Tv Globo Quanto Mais Vida Ao Vivo Big Brother Brasil 22 assista e curta o vídeo

    ReplyDelete

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!